Includes details on:
- Developing clear and comprehensive cut lists
- Using extension wings for accurate measurements and precise repetitve cuts
- Sizing casings for doors and windows, and shaving miters, butts, and self-returns
- Cutting crown and baseboard in position, and on-the-flat
- Using a Bosch Angle Finder to find miter and bevel angles
- Cutting acute angles
What is one of the most challenging aspects of creating original art? It doesn’t matter if you work with oils, acrylics, watercolor or pastels. Every artist in every medium has at one point struggled with color.